Real Estate Purchases
Divorce and Child Custody
Attorney Parsenios has enjoyed practicing law in Berkshire County for over 16 years. He received his B.S. from the University of Cincinnati and his Law Degree from the Massachusetts School of Law, where he served as a member of the Law Review. Prior to attending law school, Attorney Parsenios was a child care caseworker/social worker. Upon graduation from law school he was employed by a local insurance company and then entered the private practice of law in Lee, where he has been since 1998.
The Law Office of Nicholas L. Parsenios handles and provides a variety of legal services, including legal services in the areas of:
- Residential and Commercial real estate purchases, sales and mortgage refinances;
- Residential and Commercial rental and leasing services;
- Divorce, Child Custody, Visitation, Child Support actions and modifications;
- Wills and Estate Planning;
- Probate Administration of Estates; and
- Small Business and Corporation/LLC creation, management and advisory services and licensing.
In addition to the foregoing, Attorney Parsenios has developed a comprehensive network of highly skilled personal injury and specialized litigation attorneys who handle a variety of other legal matters. Please contact him for a referral!
- Phone: (413) 243-6901
- Email: NLPLAW@YAHOO.COM
- Fax: (413) 243-6989
- 17 Main Street, Suite #5
- P.O. Box 734
- Lee, Massachusetts 01218
Our office is located at 17 Main Street, Suite #5 in Lee, Massachusetts. We are on the second floor of the Zabian’s Jewelry Store Building across from the Lee Town Green. There is always ample parking on Main Street or in the lot next to our building.